Kindly check the warranty seal & invoice for the right product, colour & variant before unboxing.
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product, for which a few terms and conditions are applied.
Or a product that is not the same as per your original order as per the invoice. If the product delivered is not as per your original order, we will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, if the device is unboxed or used, return & refund policy is null or void.
Before un boxing or using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same.
Our Customer Care Service number +91 9900114444 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return are as per the respective scenarios:
- Please notify us of a Damaged / Defective product within a maximum of 24 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED i.e without sim activation for smartphones and internet activation for laptops and smart tablets.
- Products should be returned in their original package along with the accessories & IMEI stickers, as per standard packing. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packed so that there is no further damage to goods in transit.
- To complete your return process, we will need the receipt or proof of purchase or invoice copy, along with the reason for the return, with a few images to describe the damage/defect.
- The acceptance of refund/ return for damaged goods will be updated within a stipulated timeline from the time of receiving of goods as per the advice of the Brand Authorised Service Centres judgment.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Channel 9 is verified or reconciled with the payment & product details.
All refunds will be routed through digital payment methods only after adjusting the cancellation charges. Refunds will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
- Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email about the status of your return. In case, your return has been accepted, the refund amount will be processed as per the payment methods.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded within 7-10 working days, after deducting the payment gateway charges.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to the parent bank account within 7-10 working days.
- For all channel9 wallets’ or points redemption, we will credit the same value in 7-10 workings days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- In case the refund is not reflecting even after 10 days of acceptance of processing your return, please check your bank account statement again & chronologically once checked, if you still haven’t received your refund amount, please write to Channel 9 email@example.com.
On sale products or Festive season sale time (if applicable)
- Only items that are regularly priced are eligible for a refund. Products that are bought on sale, deals, or on festive discounts, cashback, discount coupons, and other special offers cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Products are replaced only if they are not opened and are still in their original packaging. If you need to exchange your product for the same item, then you can visit the store for more details on exchanges.
- Only unused and intact sealed & boxed handsets are eligible for exchange in case of incorrect delivery or logistics error.
ALL RETURNS & REFUNDS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24HOURS OF DELIVERY.
IN THE CASE OF ANY CHANGES IN TAX STRUCTURE AS PER THE GOVT LAW.
THE GST TAX STRUCTURE WILL BE AS PER THE INVOICING STRUCTURE, AT THE TIME OF ACCEPTING THE RETURNS & REFUNDS.